Website Marriott International
- Publishes all guest satisfaction results in a timely fashion including all guest satisfaction forms, comment cards and guest letters.
- Ensures that staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
- Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
- Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
- Set up monthly Health and Safety meetings
- Ensures barriers to achieving goals are being discussed and resolved by the team.
- Ensures that goals are being translated to the team as they relate to guest tracking and productivity.
- Ensures that the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Assist with the Safety and Security assessments
- Assist with the yearly risk audit
- Follows property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Maintains current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state and federal agencies.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
- Ensure Lost and Prevention procedures are followed
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 4 years management experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A