Website Lovisa Pty Ltd
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This is a sales role. It undertakes third party marketing (selling) and relationship building with brokers. The BAM endeavours to increase Old Mutual’s market share by means of maximising business submission and retention to Old Mutual
- Do you have experience in the financial services industry in financial planning and/or marketing?
- Are you passionate about making South Africa a better place for everybody by helping intermediaries (financial planners) to make a difference in their clients’ lives, supporting them to achieve their financial goals, , prepare for the unexpected, and provide for their loved ones even when they are not around?
- Would you love to work for a company who, for 177 years, has been helping our clients and intermediaries (financial planners) do great things?
- Are you an entrepreneurial, ambitious individual?
ANYONE, anywhere is South Africa, who answered “yes” to the above questions, are invited to submit their applications for the position of Senior Broker Account Manager (BAM). The BAM role provides you with the opportunity to flex your business development and marketing skills while effectively determining your own rewards!
This creates an excellent opportunity to build your own business, while still enjoying the benefits and extensive support of working for a big Insurance company. The individual needs to be goal orientated, have a strong will to win and a reasonably good mathematical proficiency.
- At least 2years’ experience as a broker consultant in the financial industry
- A 3-year degree/diploma will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Willingness to work for commission only
31 December 2023
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.