Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exist for a hardworking, reliable Ward cleck, based in the Neuro – Orthopaedic Ward at Life Wilgeheuwel Hospital and will be reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the ward.
- Discharging of patients at ward level
- Stock control and billing.
- Booking of staff with the agencies for the
- Conducting basic secretarial duties – general administrative work – filing etc.
- Ensuring daily Quality and Patient satisfaction rounds are done and analysed
- Capturing Data – Labour Hours, overtimes, night duties etc.
- Assisting patients with admission and discharge process Liaising with patients, relatives and Doctors
- Unit Getting authorisations from the medical aids on behalf of patients Update billing on a daily basis.
- Stock control experience (advantageous)
- Be able to work flexi-hours, especially over month- and year end
- Billing /Audit claims experience
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently and manage their time effectively
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft office.
- Grade 12
- The Candidate must be able to work independently, manage time effectively and be a team player, energetic, quality focused and flexible.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure as part of a team in a challenging environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required
- Some experience in a medical environment will be essential Good telephonic and communication skills
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A