Website Life Healthcare
Vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse Qualified in the Renal Unit, based at Life Entabeni Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of quality patient care
- Ensure the provision of competent, clinical nursing care in the unit
- Ensure professional, ethical practice in the unit
- Cooperate fully with the members of the multi-disciplinary team and independently delivering nursing care
- Assist in the management of complaints from members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Utilise available management tools and participate in proactive management strategies to ensure an emotionally and physically safe patient environment e.g. SHEQ and infection control
- Provide and supervise nursing care in accordance with legislation that directly and indirectly governs nursing practice
- Provide and supervise nursing care in accordance with ethical codes that directly and indirectly guide nursing practices
- Safe Environment: Assist in maintaining an environment which is both emotionally and physically safe
- Customer Satisfaction: Enhance patient satisfaction
- Build professional relationships with the members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Accept accountability and responsibility for own professional actions
- Coordinate and supervise nursing activities of members of the healthcare team who provide basic care
- Use the scientific process of nursing to initiate and manage comprehensive nursing care plans that will ensure quality nursing care
- Utilise available management tools and strategies to enhance patient experience through continuing quality improvement initiatives e.g. CFS and Qe
- Must be a Registered Nurse registered with SANC.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Good inter-personal skills required. Respect patient and staff confidentiality.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to work Flexi hours, call and acute
- Diploma or certificate in Nephrology nursing would be a requirement
- Working experience in a Renal.
- Competencies required: team player, very energetic, well organised and punctual.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A