Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for a C# Developer, based at Life Healthcare, Head Office in Dunkeld, reporting to the Application Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the needs of the internal and external customers through the execution of the LHC strategic and operational objectives in growth, quality & people by Formulating and delivering system solutions
- Manage business expectations
- Application and environmental stability
- Identify process gaps within business process where the system can’t support the business requirement and implement the solution.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Implement/Adhere to relevant policies and procedure and ensure that due processes are followed related to IT delivery.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Monitoring of capacity, constraints and suggest improvements within infrastructure team.
- Participation in design discussions, review sessions and prototyping
- To co-ordinate creation of Handover documentation.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Deliver appropriate solutions to close all IT related audit findings.
- Collaborate between various user groups distilling requirements into distinct functionality
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Production support and Bug fixing of bespoke Products
- Smooth delivery
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical speciﬁcations and test plans
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as TFS and VS)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modiﬁcation and improvement
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Qualification & Experience:
- Programming in C#
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- B-Tech: Information Technology or National Diploma: Information Technology
- Microsoft certified in MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET, MCSD OR MCP or other equivalent.
- Bsc IT Computer Science
- Bsc IT Mathematical Sciences
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunkeld, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A