Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for a Stock Controller in A & E Unit based at Life Westville Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Nirupa Sewspersadh. We require a person to prepare process and produce all documentation relating to patient administration and invoicing at unit level. Liaison with patients, doctors and medical representatives on all aspects of administration matters. Stock control in the unit
- To assist with general clerical and administrative work.
- The ability to work within a team.
- To assist with billing
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- To assist with stock management and control of unit assets in accordance with the approved hospital systems.
- To assist with other tasks as required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Grade 12 qualification
- Stock control in a private hospital would be advantageous.
- Trauma billing and stock control preferred
- Previous clerical experience an advantage
- Basic computer skills essential
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A