Website Life Healthcare
An exciting opportunity exists in Cardiac Ward for Enrolled Nurse at Life Entabeni Hospital, situated in KZN. The above position will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients
- Assist in the management of stock in the unit
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide health education to patients and staff.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rotational basis as requested.
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital which includes day and night duty.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- At least one year experience in cardiac
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A