Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be a key part of developing the reporting toolset and driving and embedding the value of business reporting and dashboards in the organisation. The role is responsible for extracting insights from data that can inform strategic decisions using cutting-edge reporting and dashboarding capabilities
- Identify opportunities for additional value-adding insights from descriptive data analysis.
- Ensure that Life Healthcare can drive business value through descriptive analytics.
- Deliver insights that enhance business and senior management views of the value of analytics to the organisation.
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team collectively to solve problems.
- Present insights in a compelling, actionable and visually attractive way.
- Build reports and dashboards to extract insights from data to address specific information needs of business stakeholders.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to translate complex analytical concepts into a digestible and understandable way for the business stakeholder.
- Attention to detail
- Healthcare experience will be a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to present insights in visually compelling ways.
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning and sharpening of skills.
- Strong sense of the importance of narrative in telling data-driven stories.
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics Relevant IT, Information Systems or Information Science NQF 7 equivalent qualification.
- Excellent understanding and command of SQL.
- Specific dashboard or reporting environment exposure (Qlik/PowerBI/Tableau) would be an advantage
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A