Website Legal Aid
- Co-ordinate legal training at the office.
- Assess the quality of Judicare work.
- Provide individual mentoring for and coaching of Legal Practitioners and Candidate Attorneys.
- Monitor case flow management of Legal Practitioners, Candidate Attorneys and Judicare practitioners at court.
- Monitor and assess the quality of work performed by Co-operation Partners.
- Assess the quality of the files and work performed by Candidate Attorneys and Legal Practitioners daily.
- Ensure that the law library at the office is up to date and adequate.
- Legal representation in criminal matters.
- Assist the Head of Office with quality assessments.
- Train, supervise and guide Candidate Attorneys.
- Human rights orientation.
- Admitted attorney.
- A valid code 08 driver’s licence compulsory.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Legal representation and litigation skills.
- A commitment to professionalism and service excellence.
- B Proc or LLB.
- Legal Quality Assurance score of not less than 90%.
- At least seven (7) years’ post-admission legal experience.
- Must be able to mentor and supervise.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience as a Senior Legal Practitioner or equivalent preferable.
Company: Legal Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A