Website Legal Aid
- Monitor and assess the quality of work performed by Co-operation Partners.
- Co-ordinate legal training at the office.
- Assess the quality of the files and work performed by Candidate Attorneys and Legal Practitioners daily.
- Legal representation in civil matters.
- Ensure that the law library at the office is up to date and adequate.
- Train, supervise and guide Candidate Attorneys.
- Assist the Head of Office with quality assessments.
- Monitor case flow management of Legal Practitioners, Candidate Attorneys and Judicare practitioners at court.
- Provide individual mentoring and coaching for Legal Practitioners and Candidate Attorneys.
- Assess the quality of Judicare work.
- Admitted attorney.
- At least seven years’ post-admission legal experience.
- Legal Quality Assurance score of not less than 90%.
- Legal representation and litigation skills.
- Experience as a Senior Legal Practitioner or equivalent preferable.
- Must be able to mentor and supervise.
- Human rights orientation.
- B Proc or LLB.
Company: Legal Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A