Website Lancet Laboratories
Responsible for delivery of all reports to hospitals wards and doctors’ rooms to ensure good service delivery and good turnaround times
- Apply health and safety good practice in accordance with relevant legislation and standard operating procedures.
- Records Laboratory numbers in the register book which will serve as proof of delivery
- Contact relevant persons to sort out specimen queries to ensure that the correct tests are done as well as correct identification of patient samples
- Performs hospitals rounds, deliver reports, and collect samples when requested to facilitate work flow.
- Keep hospital files neat and updated by removing preliminary and filling of final reports
- Sorts the reports according to route to ensure efficient and timeous delivery
- Deliver all preliminary and final patient reports to hospital wards by verifying all patient details to the correct ID numbers, patient initials and surname, bed numbers etc. to ensure accurate delivery of the correct results to the patient
- Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as per set standard operating procedures.
- Checks reports placed on the rack for delivery or collection
- Administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to use own initiative
Qualification & Experience:
- Entry Level Position
- Grade 12
- 0-2 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A