Website Lancet Laboratories
Performs and analyses the results of laboratory samples in order to provide results for medical practitioners to diagnose, treat and prevent diseases.
- Assists the laboratory and/ or regional technical manager to ensure that incidents and instrument failures are reported by laboratory staff, thereby ensuring compliance with relevant organisational policy and laboratory standard operating procedures.
- Assists the laboratory and/ or regional technical manager to ensure a safe working environment in accordance with relevant legislation and all safety protocols. This includes the on-going maintenance of quality control standards, adherence to infection control measures, correct disposal of bio-hazardous waste and the preparation process for internal and external audits.
- Records and verifies test results to ensure integrity of test result database on laboratory information system.
- Performs diagnostic testing procedures, reviews and verifies results and interacts with pathologists on technical matters to provide all relevant data that may pertain to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of diseases.
- Planning and organising
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Customer Orientation
- Attention To Detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Registration in relevant discipline with HPCSA
- National diploma in Biomedical Technology
- 3-5 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Grade 12
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mosselbay, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A