Website Lancet Laboratories
Handles inbound or outbound calls or other forms of communication from customers assisting and providing relevant information and excellent customer service.
- Responds to customer enquiries to ensure that customers receive correct and adequate information.
- Route and redirect customers to appropriate resources to ensure that customers are assisted promptly by relevant parties.
- Comply with statistical requirements ensuring quality standards at all times.
- Provide customers with product and service information (Accounts and results), ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Comply with quality standards.
- Identify and escalate priority issues/queries to ensure that supervisors are aware of highly dissatisfied customers and provide solutions to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Follow up customer contacts where necessary to increase customer satisfaction ensuring customer loyalty.
- Display professionalism at all times ensuring compliance to industry quality standards.
- Complete administrative functions ensuring QA standards compliance and credibility.
- Receives and make customer contacts, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Research required information using available resources to ensure that adequate information is available for decision making purposes.
- Attention To Detail
- Confidentiality / Sensitivity
- Ethical behaviour
- Ability to use own initiative
- Analytical skill
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- 1-2 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A