Website Lancet Laboratories
To lead the day to day planning, operations and problem solving for the logging and receiving section of the pre-Analytical department to meet the required service level standards
- Creates shipping list of samples for distribution to laboratories/ sites in order to ensure completeness of audit trail.
- Prepares and scans patient forms onto laboratory scanning system (Occulus) and discards original forms according to set standard operating procedures.
- Registers (“log”) samples on the laboratory information system and places samples into clear zip lock bags for forwarding to sample receiving section according to set standard operating procedures.
- Receives samples and confirms that information on samples correspond with data that has been loaded by the “logging” section according to set standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for appropriate checking, packaging, recording, monitoring and billing of all outgoing referral specimens (“send away”) to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance of set standard operating procedures.
- Investigative orientation/ Probing and information seeking
- Drive (includes energy and stamina) linked to achievement motivation
- Attention To Detail
- Ethical behaviour
- Customer Orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Bsc Degree Advantageous
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Grade 12
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A