Website Lancet Laboratories
Administers the receiving, capturing and distribution of all samples to ensure correct information is obtained and recorded and to facilitate the speedy processing of samples in terms of service objectives
- Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
- Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
- Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
- Reports incidents, logs customer complaints and problem solution, reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
- Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confidentiality / Sensitivity
- Attention To Detail
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
- Administrative skills
- Adherence to company dress code
Qualification & Experience:
- Bsc Degree Advantageous
- Organisational policy procedures
- Laboratory information systems
- Grade 12
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sherwood, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A