Website Lancet Laboratories
Post-Analytical Laboratory Clerk
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance of set standard operating procedures.
- Investigates bottlenecks in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Processes sample registration (“logging”) queries according to set standard operating procedures.
- Responsible to initiate and generate “non conformance” reports for submission to pre and post analytical laboratory management.
- Responsible to initiate and generate laboratory information system management reports for submission to pre-and post analytical laboratory management.
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
- Investigative orientation/ Probing and information seeking
- Customer Orientation
- Attention To Detail
- Ethical behaviour
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Grade 12
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A