Website Lancet Laboratories
To plan, organise, lead and control nursing and associated administrative activities and functions within a designated area.
- Trains and develops own staff to ensure they have the skills required by the organisation and are able to achieve their performance objectives.
- Prepares and presents regular reports on operational matters including staff overtime, leave approved, stock orders verified, non-conformances and handling of customer complaints in accordance with relevant protocols and reporting templates.
- Manages the correct application of quality assurance and health and safety processes and procedures on site to ensure corrective actions are taken as required.
- Liaises with customers in order to resolve service related issues, address non- conformances, maintain a positive image of the organisation and promote the services of Lancet laboratories.
- Ensures that shift handover routines take place in accordance with relevant work instructions.
- Ensures that logging and resolution of customer complaints as well as non-conformances are recorded at site.
- Ensures equipment maintenance (including printers, computers and point of care instruments), asset management and procurement of goods to promote the most effective utilisation of resources, optimisation of stock levels and reduction of costs at all times.
- Participates in regular meetings with regional nurse manager to report on operational matters and discuss progress on agreed plans and goals.
- Performs assigned tasks in preparation for annual internal and external quality control audits in accordance with agreed plans and timeframes.
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention To Detail
- Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Customer orientation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Administrative skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant degree or diploma
- SANC Registration
- 2-3 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Drivers licence
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A