Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Initiate, provide and ensure that priority programs are functional and accessible.
- Participate in clinical audits in the facility and ensure the implementation of QIP.
- Ensure proper control and effective and efficient resource utilization
- Provide administrative services such as accurate statistics and office administration , monthly reports and statistics
- Prescribe and dispense medication according to the guideline, protocols and EDI- for PHC. Provide services during extended hours and over weekends and holidays as per clinic/ client needs.
- Ensure provision of full PE-IC package.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients, supervisors and other clinicians including report writing
- To provide quality comprehensive primary health care by promoting preventive, curative and rehabilitative services for the clients and communities
- Good communication skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills Basic financial management
- Knowledge of SANC rules and regulation
- Knowledge of code of conduct and labour relations
- Knowledge of Batho Pele and Patient’s Rights Charter
- Knowledge of nursing procedures, relevant acts and policies
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery registered with SANC
- A post basic one year specialized qualification in Primary Health Care accredited with SANC 2022 Current SANC Annual practicing certificate
- Senior certificate / Grade 12
- Letter for confirmation of duties must be date stamped, signed, and endorsed by HR Office GRADEI A minimum of 4 years appropriate / recognizable experience in nursing after registration as General Nurse with SANC.
- GRADE 2: A minimum of 14 years appropriate recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional nurse with SANC in General Nursing. At least ten (10) years of the period referred to must be
- appropriate/ recognizable experience in PHC after obtaining the one year qualification in PHC.
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amatikulu, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A