Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Ensure the effective, efficient and economical utilization of resource allocation to the institution including staff development.
- Management, supervision and Monitory of all components under Systems to ensure optimal usage and cost effectiveness:
- Conduct risk and security analysis to inform the development of institutional Risk Management Plan. Implement and monitor effective hospital policies, protocols, practices within the day to day operational areas.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations
- Ensure effective co-ordination, management and quality of work of all functional components of the Systems with the institution.
- Ensure the effective, efficient and economical utilization of resources allocated to the institution including staff development.
- Oversee the provision of all services provided by Private Contracts to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreement.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage change
- Computer literacy: Ms Word and Excel
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Decision making, Financial management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant acts and regulations inclusive of PFMA and Treasury and Regulations
- Systems and contracts
- Supervisory skills
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma/ Degree in Public Management/ Administration PLUS
- (Proof of attached endorsed and stamped by Human Resource Office).
- A valid code B Driver’s License (code 8)
- Grade 12/ Senior Certificate
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in the relevant field
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A