Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Participation in Quality Improvement Programmes.
- Participation in the in-service training programme.
- After-hours calls as instructed by the Medical Manager/HOD Anaesthetics.
- Appropriate examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Compulsory participation in Group 3 overtime
- Helping to supervise and train junior medical staff.
- Effective running of a district level of OPD and inpatient service.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Medical Manager/HOD Anaesthetics.
- Full current registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Practitioner. Completion of Community Service if applicable.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (MBChB).
- Sound working knowledge of all basic medical disciplines to allow for accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of clinical problems with specific emphasis on anaesthesia.
- Sound working knowledge and clinical skills in management of patients at a district level.
Qualification & Experience:
Applicants must have completed five (05) years after registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Practitioner with at least three (03) years of appropriate anaesthetic experience.
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A