Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Administer and co-ordinate Performance Management (EPMDS) to ensure departmental deadlines adherence and evaluations are conducted timeously.
- Compile monthly, quarterly (QMR) and Annual (ATR) training report for the District and consolidate the entire District reports
- Implementation of EPMDS and monitor capturing of all EPMDS documents
- Service HRD related subcommittees at secretarial/chairpersonship basis.
- Coordinating, support, monitoring and evaluating staff training and development and Develop training solutions and conducting training, inclusive of Orientation of new employees.
- Conduct EPMDS training for the all facilities under Ugu District.
- Coordinating the implementation of the WSP and WSP implementation plan and maintaining a database for District training
- Ensure submission of performance agreements, reviews and assessment within the timelines.
- Development of HR Plan (IHRP)
- Performing all skills development facilitation functions.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the Integrated Human Resource Plan
- Assist with the management of quality checking of all EPMDS documents.
- Ensuring integrity of District training records and compiling of reports
- Coordinate and Developing a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and WSP Implementation plan for the by determining training requirements, consolidating the WSP and WSP implementation plan for the District.
- Sound knowledge of PERSAL and Financial Management
- In depth knowledge of relevant acts, policies and regulations in HR Management • Sound communication, analytical and decision making and presentation skills • Good leadership, coaching, mentoring and personal skills.
- Broad Knowledge and understanding of Human Resource Management
- Good knowledge and understanding Of Employee Performance Management and Development System, , Human Resource planning
Qualification & Experience:
- PLUS A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Management environment, recommended especially in Human Resource Development and Planning
- Degree/ National Diploma in Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development /Training and Development or Public Management.
- A valid driver’s licence
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A