Website City of Johannesburg
Perform administration tasks/activities associated with the provision of effective document and information management system, flow and management of correspondence, retrieval and filing of files and disposal of obsolete files in line with the relevant guidelines and legislation.
- Direct and control outcomes associated with the utilization, productivity, discipline and performance of personnel within the Records Section.
- Oversee the implementation of financial controls/procedures and provide information to support financial planning sequences;
- Implement and maintain operational procedures and systems associated with controlling the flow of functional documentation and correspondence and the daily supervision of Records offices;
- Ability to proactively provide solutions to internal and external customer queries.
- Flexible and motivated;
- Ability to independently and in a team;
- Excellent communications skills and ability to clearly communicate information both verbally and in writing;
- Professionally presented and good work ethic;
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Grade 12/NQF level 4;
- National Diploma in Public Management and Administration or equivalent (NQF level 6);
- Certificate in Records Management/Archiving from National Archives of South Africa or any recognized institution;
- 3 – 4 years management experience in the Records/Archiving and Administration environment
Company: City of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A