Website RCL Foods
Rainbow is on the lookout for an Admin Clerk who will be responsible for administering office support to the team to ensure the Department flows smoothly & effectively. The role requires a high attention to detail, good time management and planning skills and the ability to multi-task
- Sending out supplier remittances.
- Assist in emailing branch invoices to Malelane.
- Assisting the team with emailing, scanning, and printing when required.
- Assist in audits: locating, gathering, and tagging of all requested documents. Manage departmental stationary.
- Ensure all payments have an authorized signature before filing.
- Maintaining the filing room and archiving.
- General Office administration, data capturing and ad-hoc office duties, ensuring the effective flow of documentation to and from the relevant administration departments.
- Capture & maintain raw material supplier contract database.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience on SAP and Agrigrain would be an added advantage
- Office Management Diploma / Certificate
- 1-year relevant experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office – Ms Outlook, Excel & Powerpoint
- Matric / Grade 12
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A