Website Standard Bank
To provide expert professional knowledge and technical skills within a specialist area, and to execute the bank’s information security initiatives, enabling Management to make the appropriate decisions and monitoring the protection of sensitive data and systems.
- Identify new or changed information security developments, trends and products, share with team to continually develop information security knowledge and expertise, optimise information security operations and drive efficiencies.
- Evaluate and optimise Information Security spend on a regular basis, exercising financial prudence and maximising value where possible.
- Adhere to Group minimum standards for vendor selection and participate in the selection of the most appropriate vendor with required expertise.
- Propose policies, processes and systems for implementation, drive implementation once approved in order to facilitate the management of risks.
- Adhere to and implement the relevant technology standards developed by the wider IT Function. Utilise the relevant technology requirements in order to drive the optimisation of work outputs.
- Provide ad-hoc advice, assistance, coaching and/ or mentoring to team mates so that their developmental needs are identified and met.
- Represent the business area in various projects and working groups to positively influence the project outcomes, considering information security goals and requirements.
- Working knowledge of other PAM tools such as Centrify and with cloud infrastructure – Azure Scripting Skills – Java / C# / PowerShell
- Basic Understanding of Active directory and how it all fits together
- Basic Linux administration experience and Diverse technology stack.
- Experience working directly with API’s – Not a must have but would be beneficial to our team
- AWS Understanding / Capable of support infrastructure in AWS environment – CyberArk will be in cloud
- Strong Troubleshooting skills and Willing to learn new technologies.
- Assist with on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support for EPV
- DB experience – Oracle / SQL / Postgres / MongoDB
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 Year in technical support role – More for the User experience.
- 2+ years hands-on experience – On Prem or Cloud CyberArk suite and Account management using CyberArk.
- Experience implementing CyberArk Privileged Access Suite ( CPM , PSM , PSMP ) as well as with installation / Configuring CyberArk components.
- Understanding of enterprise password vault configurations and automations. Understanding of core PAS concepts.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A