The incumbent will be responsible to co-ordinate all secretarial work in the ward and responsible for receiving all new patients, visitors, and doctors in the ward and to let them feel welcome, assisting the ward staff and especially the Unit Manager
- Schedule nursing staff on TRTP
- Transcribe off duties to staff allocation book
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime as require
- Updating and supplying records, reports and statistics
- Assist with Kronos timecards
- Schedule nursing staff hours on Kronos System.
- Keep call list up to date
- Ensue that the nursing staff are informed of new memorandums distributed by the business
- Permanent and Agency Staff Time Cards on Kronos. Booking of Agency/Overtime Staff
- Updating SAP for admissions, treatment and Discharge of patients
- Take minutes of staff meetings
- Attending training and development when scheduled
- Ability to work, both as a team player or independently as when the situation requires
- Knowledge of a Private Hospital is essential. NON MANAGERIAL/ SPECIALIST SKILLS
- Ability to Multi-task and handle incoming call sand or diverse patients with excellent telephone etiquette and in a supportive manner without compromising the quality of our service.
- A warm outgoing personality with the confidence to interact effectively but at the same time adhering to high standards, especially degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Highly computer literate.
- Experience of Time and attendance programs would be highly recommended.
- Organisational skills with good alphabetical/numeric filling required.
- Experience of a large compliment of staff would be an advantage.
- Punctual, reliable and dependable and ability to work well under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a secretarial position
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Computer literate
- Knowledge Kronos system
- Knowledge of SAP IS-H is advantageous
- Secretarial qualification preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A