Notably, the incumbent must be able to demonstrate systems leadership, a combination of knowledge skills and mindset, applied to inspire and design systems and processes that can unite a large, diverse national footprint of decentralised facilities to operate in accordance with predetermined centralised standards and goals through people, system and processes.
- Keep up to date intelligence information on maintenance and repairs spent.
- Set up SLA management dashboards and reporting processes.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) design, implementation and management for identified equipment.
- Measure SLA performance and identify risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and statutory regulations.
- Provide best practice information for the management of all facility plant infrastructure and equipment.
- Co-ordinate all of the SLA contracting activities including renewals and amendments.
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other related legislation.
- Conduct risk rating assessments related to facility infrastructure and all plant and equipment
- Good knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Sound financial knowledge is essential.
- Understanding government and private partnerships is essential.
- Proficient understanding of legislative and business climate pertaining to healthcare.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Research and trend analysis.
- A detailed understanding of financial and business management principles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years operational experience
- Experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and engineering in the healthcare sector.
- Professional registration with Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) Pr.Eng
- 2 or more years experience working with SAP PM.
- Engineering degree or related Qualification at a NQF level 7.
- Sufficient exposure to Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Experience working with SAP PM, SharePoint and SafeCyte.
- A business related qualification.
- Contract management experience and Service Level Agreement design.
- 5 years managerial experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A