The Senior Content Strategist and Brand Storyteller will build the content strategy for all purpose-led initiatives and products from across Nedbank, shape impactful storytelling of those initiatives and products, and manage the distribution of stories across our platforms and channels. This role provides you with the unique opportunity to shape the strategic direction, development and effective management of brand storytelling with other Lead roles to define the strategic contributions and articulate ways of working, standards, best practice, and learning and development pathways.
- Collect, shape and build stories of impact from across the enterprise in building a cohesive purpose-led brand story.
- Develop content strategy for all purpose-led initiatives in-line with the enterprise purpose strategy in order to create clear differentiation in market
- Build, engage with and maintain Nedbank’s purpose-led social narrative across social media and PR channels.
- Ability to contribute to community managements governance
- Exposure to the commercial and strategic measurement for client experience design
- Exposure to various stages of design maturity i.e. adhoc, emerging, established and mature
- Exposure to interacting with enterprise-wide teams
- Solid understanding of human/client centred design principles
- Experiencing in managing others
- Ability to connect strategic objectives to the standards that define the practice
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional Brand Strategy, Journalism, Copywriting, Social Sciences or Behavioural Science qualification or equivalent.
- 8+ years relative industry experience.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Previous experience within financial services and/or agency experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A