This role involves positioning and promoting the company Mobile & ICT value proposition, leading account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships. Involves execution of the sales strategy and tactics that maximize the company opportunity within the customer environment.
- Sales planning including developing and execution of business plans, as well as tracking of milestones.
- Will manage a Team of account managers
- Assist the company in shaping the future value proposition by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for defined Mobile & ICT customers.
- Expand product offering to more customers
- Sell more value-added products into customer base
- He / She must be able to lead virtual teams responsible for the delivery of customer success, customer satisfaction.
- Acquisition of new logos based on market opportunities and reduce churn in our base
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate sales forecasting.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible and accountable for an annual sales revenue target with significant growth in subsequent years.
- He / She must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Strong skills in competitive sales and protecting the installed base as well as creating new opportunities is essential
- Must have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Understanding a broad range of company technologies and offering is required
- Developing customer relationships.
- Ability to understand customer needs and vision from a customer management perspective, match it against the full breadth of the company’s value proposition, and position it in a powerful way in order to generate budgets and close deals.
- Experience in SME is essentia
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years leading a sales team with set targets in the telecommunications space
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others. Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing, leading sales account teams.
- Minimum of a 3-year Degree / Diploma in Commerce (Financial /Marketing / Communication) or related
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A