Website Hollard Insurance
As Software Engineer, you will have primary responsibility on application development to deliver ongoing operational and business initiative outcomes. You will also be providing software development technical expertise to support your team to deliver services and changes.
- Collaborate with product owner and team members to develop solutions that are fit for purpose and align to the enterprise CCM strategy.
- Triage and undertake root-cause analysis of support incidents and issues.
- Work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to implement and to deploy changes.
- Identify, analyse, and support resolution of CCM application issues.
- Consult and update internal technical documentation, developers’ references, and knowledge sharing materials.
- Develop good understanding of Hollard’s CCM applications.
- Create, update, and implement a range of high-quality customer correspondence using CCM toolset to specifications within the necessary timescales and always adhering to development standards.
- General Insurance) is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of data structures and integrations (e.g., API and file-based integrations).
- Strong skills in communications composition using packaged designer tools.
- Industry / business knowledge of the Australian Insurance market (preferably with experience of
- Strong skills in manipulating data from various sources / formats e.g., flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
- Strong development skills with EngageOne, Docmosis or equivalent document related applications. ? Ability to explain complex solutions to less technical or experienced audience.
- Good experience in Agile framework supporting CI/CD processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related Technology discipline preferred.
- CCM related certifications are highly desirable.
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A