The above-mentioned senior position exists within the Talent Acquisition Department and is responsible for providing direct leadership to the department in the achievement of set objectives and targets.
- Monitor and report time and resources utilised for the duration of a project.
- Manage, compile and control the annual recruitment budget for submission to the HR Manager as per principles – annually and ensure that under no circumstances should the budget be exceeded.
- Manage and update service level agreements with service providers
- Determine necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources needed to achieve short and long term departmental goals
- Maintain a 70% customer satisfaction on the client survey tool
- On time accurate delivery of new appointees, depending on the level and/or difficulty to source and appoint new employees (Scarce and critical skills)
- Ensure continuous upskilling of recruitment team
- Ensure that there is continuous communication between the recruitment team and internal and external stakeholders
- Turnaround strategy for ICT skills shortage
- Investigate and implement innovative ways of sourcing talent
- Building sound relationships with line managers and all other stakeholders
- To develop and maintain longstanding relationships with both internal and external clients and so ensure the effective implementation of new and improved recruitment processes, benefits and wellbeing for employees.
- Implement and manage service level agreement with managers to adhere to time-lines
- Basic level understanding of HR Principles, processes and procedures.
- Basic level Coaching Skills.
- Intermediate level communication skills.
- Basic level decision making judgement skills.
- Basic level knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation.
- Intermediate level administration skills.
- Basic level problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate level conflict management skills.
- Basic level understanding of strategic objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years’ practical application of general HR and in recruitment practice.
- 3 Years’ practical experience of HR systems and software.
- National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Grade 12.
- Intermediate level if proficiency relating to the MSOffice Suite (in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A