Solutions Architects work hand in hand with AWS customers to help them make the most of the Cloud. They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption, helping customer adopt the best solution for their needs.
- Advocate and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
- Architect for the immediate and future business or technical needs.
- Build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor.
- Run effective meetings both internally, and with customers while learning to build consensus.
- Create solutions that are secure, scalable, reliable, and performant.
- Participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Share the voice of the customer to help improve AWS services over time
- The ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a college project or while working for a company
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Cloud Architecture, Solutions Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A