Website Alexander Forbes
Maintain a world class standard for Hard and Soft services and manage the AF Facilities to meet the needs of our clients and staff. The role will incorporate all aspects related to service delivery, contractor management, projects and finance management.
- Project manage all refurbishments, R&M deferred projects and additions of buildings
- Coastal FM’s will require to manage multiple buildings with approximate 500 staff in total.
- Manage the planned maintenance activities and ensure execution of the R&M strategy
- Monitor systems and manage up time.
- Manage customer experience at all touch points
- Implement AF Standards across the business units
- Ensure all reporting is delivered as per agreed timeline
- Optimise, consolidate and sublet space, maintain building plans i.r.o. space layouts and staff
- Ensure procedures are in place to mitigate and implement corrective action w.r.t. legal compliance in respect of premises
- Conduct effective performance measurement of suppliers.
- Reduce the property portfolio in line with business strategy
- Implement the 6 TCF ways in daily operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certificate in Facilities Management and/or
- Matric /Grade 12 (Essential)
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in Facilities management or related field (Essential)
- Technical qualification Electrical or HVAC (Desirable)
- Driver License EB / Code 08 (Essential)
Company: Alexander Forbes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A