Website City of Cape Town
- Manage the staff to ensure adherence and compliance with all policies and legislation.
- Perform a liaison and relationship function with the Industry with the objective of ensuring that relevant branch projects are successfully implemented as well as accepted by the Industry
- Lead the Public Transport Industry development and transformation initiatives that supports the objectives of the Public Transport Industry
- Transition programmes such as minibus-taxi reform and transformation in partnership with other transport departments and external parties.
- Guide, advise and implement policies, procedures, systems and processes in the department
Financial planning and control
- Deal with a wide range of issues requiring judgment in assessing variable and unpredictable circumstances and involving research, investigation, evaluation, make recommendations and establish standards for the development and implementation of long and short-term objectives.
- Public Transport Industry Stakeholder liaison and negotiation
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Relevant B degree
- Professional registration would be advantageous
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in a Public Transport Liaison environment
Company: City of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A