Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Holy Childhood School aims to provide its students with a holistic education based on Christian morals and principals within the Catholic ethos and reflecting our motto of sincerity.
- Cultural Leadership: Maintain a climate based on strong Christian values and reflect this in the surrounding communities
- Religious Leadership: Ensure the commitment of the school to the Catholic education of Catholic pupils. Foster and develop a good relationship with the resident Catholic priest and church.
- Organizational Leadership: Building inclusive practices, financial analysis, legislative compliance. HR and Professional Development initiatives for staff, ensure accountability through the implementation of an effective IQMS programme within the school. The upholding of the schools
- Disciplinary policy for both staff and learners.
- Strategic Leadership: In collaboration with the Board and the School Management Team you will be tasked with shaping a vision and conveying this vision of the school to all stakeholders. You will identify strategies that will ensure the sustainable growth of the school.
- Instructional Leadership: Implementation of creative pedagogical strategies, inclusive. Ensuring academic excellence in all phases of the school. Formative and summative assessment strategies.
- Be self-motivated with a passion for education and a drive to succeed
- Be registered with SACE
- Preferably be a communicant member of the Catholic Church and uphold and contribute to the strong Christian ethos and values of the School.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and high emotional intelligence
- Have a relevant degree and teaching qualification
- Have a proven track record of leadership and managerial skills
- Have at least 10 years of teaching experience and a minimum of 4 years in a management level post
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eshowe, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A