Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The teaching position exists for a suitably qualified, experienced, professional who is enthusiastic, committed and prepared to go the extra mile that being part of a dynamic organisation requires.
- Have the relevant and recognised diploma or degree in Education and have the necessary qualifications to teach specified subjects.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and have a creative approach to teaching learners.
- South African citizen
- Be computer literate, proficient in Google Classroom
- Must be proficient in Afrikaans.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a registered school in South Africa.
- Possess good organisational skills and have the ability to develop programmes according to CAPS.
- A certified copy of the SACE certificate must be submitted.
- Up to date Police Clearance to be provided.
- Be registered with the South African Council for Educators.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A