Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Applicants should be suitably qualified and experienced and be in possession of a Public Driving Permit (PDP). They should be self-motivated and a clear passion, for interacting with young people and for sport. A willingness to participate in the broader life of the school as well as an understanding of the value of extra-mural participation.
- Have teaching experience in mathematics (HS Phase).
- The candidate must be qualified to teach mathematics in HS and have a PGCE.
- Experience in teaching the Cambridge mathematics syllabus is preferable.
- Have boundless enthusiasm and the ability to form warm and caring relationships with the scholars;
- Have the ability to drive developments in our curriculum.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Put the scholars at the heart of everything they do with an energetic and inspirational approach to learning.
- Be computer literate.
- The candidate must be able to identify with and support the values of Wembley College.
- Have a desire to participate fully in the social, cultural and extra mural programme;
- Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greytown, KwaZulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A