Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
St Stithians College is a proudly South African school, embracing diversity and offering a distinctive educational experience. Founded as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. Our College consists of primary and secondary boys’ and girls’ schools, together with a co-educational junior primary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg. In addition, St Stithians incorporates Kamoka Bush School near Modimolle, and the Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy on our Campus. As a College, we are intent on Inspiring Excellence and Making a World of Difference.
- The ability to differentiate and moderate the curriculum to complement our innovative approach to education.
- A commitment to on-going personal and professional development
- Proficiency and experience in integrating iPad-based activities into learning would be an advantage
- A willingness to research and share contemporary trends in latest and best inclusive practice for all students needing diverse support interventions and/or extension opportunities
- Experience and/or an understanding of Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) would be an advantage
- A well-developed EQ, mindfulness and emotional agility
- Expertise in the development and design of Individual Support Plans as well as Individual Education Plans
- Willingness and disposition to contribute to a highly collaborative team
- Excellent analytical, communication, intrapersonal and administrative skills
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lyme Park, Gauteng. SA
Application Deadline: N/A