Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Campus Coordinator plays a critical function in the logistical operations of the College. It is a hands-on role and involves working as part of a large team. The Campus Coordinator manages a team of 20+ staff and works in tandem with the Grounds and Gardens team, the Transport team, the Maintenance team and the Facilities Manager.
- The complete planning and execution of the Grade 12 Dance;
- Logging and resolving of all maintenance and potential maintenance matters particularly within the boarding houses.
- Smooth and effective running of all internal and external functions/events and meetings held on the Kearsney College campus, whether pupil, employee or third party related;
- Management of the housekeeping service across the school, ensuring the high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety are adhered to. Areas include the classrooms, boarding houses, changerooms, offices, function venues and halls;
- Careful attention to detail;
- Microsoft Office 365 experience and working knowledge;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels;
- Ability to cope with the strong physical stamina requirements of the position;
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with the ability to manage staff effectively;
- Creativity and an eye for décor and design;
- Ability to use own initiative and to work independently.
- Good time management skills;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Previous experience in events management and/or a school environment would be an advantage;
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Botha’s Hill, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A