Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Boys’ College is inviting applications for Tennis Coach Intern will be available from 05 September 2022. Candidates should be passionate about sport, possess a growth mindset and a vision of developing students with excellent character. Candidates should have a values-based leadership style that complements the Sports values of the Boys’ College. The contract will be for one year, with an annual review upon the conclusion of each season.
- Assist in league matches for the Boys’ Prep.
- Assist in all Boys’ Prep team practices 1st, 2nd and 3rd term which includes mini tennis.
- Live out the saints’ Sports values while as acting as role models to our students
- Assist in league matches for the Boys’ College.
- Have read to BC Sports General policy found on the BC Sports Website and know the protocols one must follow
- Assist in all Boys’ College team practices in 1st, 2nd and 3rd term.
- Must have own transport and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to manage practices and work nights and/or weekends
- Proven ability to work with diverse teams and/or a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Qualifications as per the TSA requirements.
- Clearance from the National Register for Sex Offenders (NRSO) confirming no record of sexual offences against children and mentally impaired people or a valid police clearance certificate
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Lyme Park, Gauteng. SA
Application Deadline: N/A