Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of learners’ performance;
- To prepare teaching aids, notes, learners activities and materials for delivering English Mathematics and Life Skills lessons.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of eachlearner or group of learners.
- To teach Grade R
- To keep learners’ record of assessment tasks
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all learners in the class;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her learners;
- To organise and participate in games and sporting activities for Grade R.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual learners and groups of learners;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual learners or groups of learners;
- To prepare lesson plans, teaching resource files , mentor files and Assessment files.
- Computer literate
- Ability to teach Grade 00 is an added advantage.
- Excellent professional knowledge and skill
- A good and traceable track record.
- Ability to conduct remote lessons using google classroom or other platforms offered by the institution.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Qualified Primary School Xitsonga Educator.
- B.A .Degree /Diploma in Early Childhood Education, PGCE or HED or equivalent qualification for teaching methods
- Evaluation by the Department of Education as a Professionally Qualified Educator.
- A valid SACE certificate
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Giyani, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A