Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The International School of Cape Town (ISCT) is one of the largest Cambridge schools in the country, offering the British curriculum from Nursery to A level, since 1998. The school prides itself on consistently producing excellent academic results in a warm and supportive environment, incorporating the latest in teaching skills and technological innovation. Although our student body is 60% South African, we have representatives from over 25 countries, offering a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities and equipping our alumni to be successful and adaptable global citizens. The school is seeking the services of an individual who has a passion for children, their learning and development.
- Experience in teaching English and Drama in a High School environment
- Capacity to deliver 21st Century teaching skills
- Flexibility in working as part of a dynamic team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent
- Ability to deliver the UK curriculum at the required level
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A