Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The vision of the IEB is to advance quality teaching and learning in South Africa through an assessment process of integrity, innovation and international comparability. Its mission, based on this vision, is to make a significant ongoing contribution to human resource development through the design and delivery of a wide range of high-quality, affordable assessment products and services to all sectors.
- Maintaining effective public relations with the public and other external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the IEB establishes and maintains good relations with its staff, clients and all other stakeholders.
- Managing the resources of the company to ensure the effective implementation of plans and activities in line with strategic objectives determined by the Board.
- Implementing sound and professional business practices and ensuring the proper financial administration of the company.
- Providing strategic management and leadership, including shaping and upholding the vision, mission and goals of the IEB.
- Accounting to the Board through regular reporting on the performance and results of the company.
- Recruiting, appointing and managing suitably qualified and experienced staff.
- A clear understanding of and commitment to human resource development through promoting quality and good assessment practices.
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications and experience in the education sector, with proven leadership capacity and a proven record of achievement at a senior management level.
- An ability to implement appropriate and sound business management practices to ensure sustainability in a demanding national and international context.
- A management style that promotes the collegial planning and implementation of the activities of the company.
- A good understanding of the international assessment environment and of innovations in assessment.
- The ability to lead and manage change in a challenging environment.
- The ability to take an inter-disciplinary approach to solving problems and complex issues.
- A good understanding of education, education policy and specifically assessment.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parktown, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A