Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Bridge House is an independent, co-ed day and boarding school situated close to Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl in the Western Cape. With its emphasis on future-thinking and relevance, Bridge House is a distinctive, vibrant school that embraces innovation and change. The school is seeking to appoint a:
- Be passionate about life sciences and natural sciences
- Be willing to participate fully in the life of the school and in extra-curricular activities.
- Have an active interest in innovative approaches to the teaching and learning of life sciences and natural sciences.
- Have a passion for the natural world and environment and be willing to drive environmental initiatives in the College
- Have experience of teaching the IEB life science curriculum to Grade 12 level – this is a minimum requirement of this senior position.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Embrace technology to significantly enhance the learning experience.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franschhoek, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A