Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Michaelhouse Mathematics Department is a place of high expectations. We have high expectations of our boys, and we have high expectations of ourselves. It is also a place of learning and growth, and we take great pride in the way we develop and grow one another in the art and craft of teaching Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of experience teaching secondary school Mathematics.
- Creativity and innovation in the classroom.
- A current registration with SACE.
- A professional teaching qualification.
- Be able to drive curiosity and passion for learning the subject.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a police clearance certificate and be cleared on the Sexual Offenders Register.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balgowan, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A