Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
SAHETI School is an independent, co-educational, English-medium school dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, whilst promoting the values and ethos of Hellenism. The school is situated in Bedfordview, Johannesburg. Applications are invited for an energetic, creative, and innovative Pre-Primary teacher, who meets the below listed requirements.
- Planning and preparation in alignment with the School’s Curriculum
- Comprehensive and continuous assessment and observation of each child’s development
- Responsible for whole-child development of a class of Pre-Primary children
- Daily professional interaction with parents
- Must have the ability to identify with the values and ethos of the school
- Willing to participate in continuous staff development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and most importantly with young children
- Must have a warm and nurturing personality
- Strong computer skills, both for administrative purposes and ICT in the classroom
- Use initiative in your to teaching and learning.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-Year qualification, with ECD specialisation
- Proven pre-primary teaching experience
- Valid SACE certification (NQF level 6) and police clearance.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A