Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Michaelhouse Mathematics Department is a place of high expectations. We have high expectations of our boys, and we have high expectations of ourselves. It is also a place of learning and growth, and we take great pride in the way we develop and grow one another in the art and craft of teaching. An opportunity exists to join our high functioning team.
- Creativity and innovation in the classroom.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a police clearance certificate and be cleared on the Sexual Offenders Register.
- At least 5 years of experience teaching Mathematical Literacy and junior Mathematics from Grades 10 to 12 in an IEB school.
- A professional teaching qualification.
- Regional moderation of Mathematical Literacy portfolios and IEB marking experience will be advantageous, as will competence in the
- Compelling use of technology as a tool for teaching and learning.
- A degree.
- Be able to drive curiosity and passion for learning the subject.
- A current registration with SACE.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balgowan, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A