Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
- Be au fait with the latest trends in methodology, with sound technology skills.
- Be able to integrate 21st-century skills of collaboration and critical thinking into the curriculum.
- Display high levels of professionalism and commitment.
- Be able to work in a team of well-qualified, motivated, professional staff.
- Demonstrate a desire to be a lifelong learner.
- Be innovative and comfortable integrating technology into the classroom.
- Be well versed in curriculum and assessment techniques.
- Display a commitment to the Catholic and Marist values of the school.
- Have a passion for it, for teaching, and for focusing on both individuals and classes.
- Have SACE registration and appropriate teaching qualifications and security clearances
- Have effective communication, organisational and administrative skills.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A