Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
We are looking for a genuine leader in the field who is called to invest their life in building young men of calibre through sport. The right person will have unmistakeable capacity to inspire boys and coaches through an exceptional work ethic, skill set and passion for the games of Rugby and Rugby Sevens.
- Build into a culture of excellence, innovation and learning that supports student athlete development through rugby and sport at the College.
- Have a proven track record and the ability to network with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Have the ability to work within the Christian values and mission of the College and a willingness to participate in the broader life of the College.
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and oversight of the College’s Rugby and Rugby Sevens programme (Grade 0 – 12).
Qualification & Experience:
- World Rugby level 3 or Global equivalency
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A