Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of an academic educator;
- Commitment to subject-related activities;
- Total commitment to extra-mural activities of the school.
- Lead a classroom first by example of conduct and then by instructing learners through teaching excellently;
- Incorporating the school’s values into daily teaching;
- Must be a team player;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and learners and willingness to engage with learners and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- SACE registration.
- Computer literacy is imperative;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ teaching experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trinity House, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A