Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa. Only applications with Senior English/History with IEB experience will be considered.
- Incorporating the school’s values into daily teaching;
- Total commitment to extra-mural activities of the school.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of an academic educator;
- Commitment to subject-related activities;
- Lead a classroom first by example of conduct and then by instructing learners through teaching excellently;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Enthusiastic, assertive and flexible;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Computer literacy is imperative;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff and learners and willingness to engage with learners and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
- SACE registration.
- Must be a team player;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ teaching experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
- IEB experience teaching up until matric level
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A